November 11, 2009

Vacation day

Well, not really. I've got a looming deadline and a stifling case of detail-itis: I need to write a general introduction, a few overview paragraphs and some specific plans, but I am having a hard time backing up far enough to gain perspective. I wound up working from home today, and the change of scenery (and the ability to take a nap) made a big difference. I did bail on both my Wednesday meeting, though. Sorry, guys.

Tonight is Liam's kindergarten's St Martin's Day parade, and they've been getting ready for a while now. The kids all painted paper lanterns, and have been learning songs, and we'll go out at the end of the school day and walk around the neighborhood caroling. There are treats and gluehwein for afterward, and hopefully it will be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been on the internt for a while, so I'm moderating comments. Don't worry, your comment will show up sooner or later.