November 15, 2009

Whoops, I missed one

I'm writing for a deadline, which is something I only do a few times a year, and it's got me a little wound up. I spent most of yesterday at work, and got a decent amount done. There's something about a totally empty building that helps disparate thoughts come together - maybe it's the opportunity to talk to yourself?

By the time I got home, it was time to make dinner, then time to put Liam to bed, then uuughghghghghghgh that was not how bedtime was supposed to go. Not a lot of interesting material for this space here, but I will try to make up for it with two posts today. First up: a list of things I want to bring back with me from my next trip to the States. In my last few trips I stocked up on lip balm, toothpaste and yarn, but there's always something else I wish was easier to find.
  • Baking soda (it's hard to find here)
  • Books (can't go anywhere without collecting books)
  • Tums (the fruit kind are like a food group for me)
  • Weird, it was a lot easier to come up with this list last time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been on the internt for a while, so I'm moderating comments. Don't worry, your comment will show up sooner or later.